Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCtrlAltEliteSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Buying colossal skulls and giant frozen heads!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ghil

Ghil

Buying colossal skulls and giant frozen heads! Empty
PostSubject: Buying colossal skulls and giant frozen heads!   Buying colossal skulls and giant frozen heads! EmptyWed May 20, 2009 8:34 am

Hey guys! Since my BC is rushing up fast and i hit the 70's soonish i start to collect the rare materials for 90-100 now. So i m buying colossal skulls and giant frozen heads.
My offer ist 2k/giant frozen head and 2,5k for the colossal skull. Its npc or ah prize.
Also i'd be happy if some of you would gimme them for free if u dont need them ;D
If you got some of those send them to minalin please and give me a massage if u want something for and if yes how much u want for. I m not goin higher then the prizes i put in some lines before. Thx for your help and see u on next dyna =3
Back to top Go down
Fyre/Wingy
Linkshell King.
Linkshell King.
Fyre/Wingy

Buying colossal skulls and giant frozen heads! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buying colossal skulls and giant frozen heads!   Buying colossal skulls and giant frozen heads! EmptyWed May 20, 2009 12:33 pm

Spam Trumpet Shells to 96, then gavial masks to 100. Don't even need to touch these.
Back to top Go down

Buying colossal skulls and giant frozen heads!
Page 1 of 1