Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCtrlAltEliteSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

IMPORTANT - Daylight Savings OCTOBER 2009.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fyre/Wingy
Linkshell King.
Linkshell King.
Fyre/Wingy

IMPORTANT - Daylight Savings OCTOBER 2009. Empty
PostSubject: IMPORTANT - Daylight Savings OCTOBER 2009.   IMPORTANT - Daylight Savings OCTOBER 2009. EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 1:11 am

As we found out today, the clocks go back an hour tonight (Sunday 25th August). This means that for a week or two before the American clocks change the times for them will differ slightly.

The times for people in Europe/Ireland/Britain will be the same at 5.30pm GMT on Saturday, and 5pm GMT on Tuesday.

However due to the clock change not taking place in America, their runs will be at 1.30pm EST or 10.30am PST on a Saturday and 2pm EST and 11am PST on a Saturday.

From looking at the net, it appears this will only affect the run on the 31st of October, which will be an hour later gather than normal.

IF I HAVE MY TIMES MIXED UP PLEASE LET ME KNOW EITHER IN THIS THREAD OR IN GAME.

THANKS.
Back to top Go down
Fyre/Wingy
Linkshell King.
Linkshell King.
Fyre/Wingy

IMPORTANT - Daylight Savings OCTOBER 2009. Empty
PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT - Daylight Savings OCTOBER 2009.   IMPORTANT - Daylight Savings OCTOBER 2009. EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 2:13 am

Also please note Tuesdays run is cancelled
Back to top Go down

IMPORTANT - Daylight Savings OCTOBER 2009.
Page 1 of 1