Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCtrlAltEliteSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

even getting a parking spot is a battle

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
darkexile

even getting a parking spot is a battle Empty
PostSubject: even getting a parking spot is a battle   even getting a parking spot is a battle EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 5:01 pm

So yeah you already know why i had to leave. heres the rest. Gf was gettin a partin spot outside walmart. got the spot right up front near the doors. caught on security tapes, 5 seconds later another car comes and perpusely runs into the back of my gf's car. from there things got worse as the person that ran into my gf's car said she didn't do it and started a fist fight with my gf. Cops were callin in and well 1 of the cops snuck up behind my gf. not realizing it my gf turned around and knocked out the cop with a hard right hook. In all both were arrested and charged. my gf only got assault of an officer. other woman got worse charges. in short at times security cameras do come in handy.

Bail was $250.00 usa.
Back to top Go down
Haku

Haku

even getting a parking spot is a battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: even getting a parking spot is a battle   even getting a parking spot is a battle EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 7:24 pm

girl power!

but wtf, 250.00....
Back to top Go down

even getting a parking spot is a battle
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Public Board :: General Chat-
Jump to: