Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCtrlAltEliteSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

About fucking time!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ExPirate
Linkshell Pirate.
Linkshell Pirate.

About fucking time! Empty
PostSubject: About fucking time!   About fucking time! EmptyTue May 20, 2008 2:58 pm

New update new!

As a part of our continuing efforts to improve the convenience and enjoyment of life in Vana'diel, we plan to introduce several changes that include the appearance of nomad moogles in Selbina and Mhaura, as well as adjustments to the supply quests.

Read on to discover what the upcoming version update holds in store.

Nomad Moogles in Selbina and Mhaura
After considering the continuing influx of new players, the changes made to the offer requirements for several quests, and the special task force's efforts in maintaining a fair and balanced playing environment, we have decided that the inclusion of nomad moogles and delivery NPCs in Selbina and Mhaura will prove to be a beneficial addition to the game.
Look forward to these new arrivals in the next version update!

Supply Quest Records
As you are no doubt aware, in order to make use of the regional teleport services, it is first necessary to complete a supply quest to the outpost in question. We will be implementing a change wherein along with your mission rank and conquest points, a record of completed supply quests will now be retained even after transferring your allegiance to another nation.

Item Autosort Function
This particular function has been requested many times by the community, and is scheduled to be implemented along with the various other adjustments introduced in recent Topics.
As well as the difficulties encountered in preventing potential misuse, we have avoided the implementation of this function in the past in order to prevent confusion for crafters—items carefully separated for synthesis would have been forcibly stacked.
However, with the same consideration given to the placement of nomad moogles in Selbina and Mhaura, we believe that the current stability of FINAL FANTASY XI allows for this feature to be introduced without adversely affecting gameplay.

Players will be provided with the option to deactivate automatic sorting as part of the new function we have planned.

Stuff they should of done years ago >.>
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: About fucking time!   About fucking time! EmptyTue May 20, 2008 3:17 pm

Nomad moogles good, but i dont know how the auto sort will sit with my obsessive compulsive item sorting.... ask kay... i need to see a thearipist. ><;
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: About fucking time!   About fucking time! EmptyTue May 20, 2008 3:34 pm

affraid does this mean i'll never have to hear you scrolling up and down ur items ever again!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
Nemy
Linkshell Jester.
Linkshell Jester.

PostSubject: Re: About fucking time!   About fucking time! EmptyTue May 20, 2008 4:51 pm

nah means he'll be doing it more as auto sort will mess up his elite sorting! but can turn it off so all is good. Hate the thing about mogs in slebina/mhaura as i dont have any jobs in need of dunes now >D guess maybe when im camping Emp pin sometime i could change to random jobs when i get bored >.>
Back to top Go down
ExPirate
Linkshell Pirate.
Linkshell Pirate.

PostSubject: Re: About fucking time!   About fucking time! EmptyTue May 20, 2008 4:57 pm

Lest we can go change to whm an raise the pt xD!! no more trying to get one
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: About fucking time!   About fucking time! EmptyTue May 20, 2008 7:30 pm

The only OP I need now is saruburururururururu do you think if I change to windy an get it it will keep in with the rest of my OPs? ;O so i'll have them all? ;o
Back to top Go down
Marty

Marty

PostSubject: Re: About fucking time!   About fucking time! EmptyWed May 21, 2008 8:02 am

Flex wrote:
Nomad moogles good, but i dont know how the auto sort will sit with my obsessive compulsive item sorting.... ask kay... i need to see a thearipist. ><;
Lmfao your the same as me XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: About fucking time!   About fucking time! EmptyWed May 21, 2008 11:37 am

It drives me mad >< It's like... surely the first 80 times you did it, one of them was good enough?
..... but no /sigh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: About fucking time!   About fucking time! Empty

Back to top Go down

About fucking time!
Page 1 of 1