Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCtrlAltEliteSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dreamlands Donation

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Dreamlands Donation Empty
PostSubject: Dreamlands Donation   Dreamlands Donation EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 11:44 pm

everyone left quick after dyna and prolly no one listened since nobody wanted the coin, so once more:
since i alrdy got a 100 last run i'd like to donate mine from jeuno for funding a dreamlands run - valkurm or qufim if possible....
so who will take it? Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Fyre/Wingy
Linkshell King.
Linkshell King.
Fyre/Wingy

PostSubject: Re: Dreamlands Donation   Dreamlands Donation EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 11:47 pm

This is particularly hard to do, because we'd then feel obligated to give you something as a result. Whereas I'm sure members would rather just pay a little extra and get things. Obviously I only speak to myself and I feel you should just sell it and enjoy the gil. We also don't have any strats and such for Valkurm or Qufim. It'll take me a while to look around and we have none planned.

However, if the others disagree with me then I'm sure something could be arranged.

Fyre.
Back to top Go down
Nemy
Linkshell Jester.
Linkshell Jester.

PostSubject: Re: Dreamlands Donation   Dreamlands Donation EmptyWed Jun 25, 2008 2:15 am

i agree with fyre on this, would be better spent on yourself as we all don't really have much experience in valkurm or qufim. Enjoy the gil and i'm sure in time we will get round to doing more dreamworlds when we are prepared for them.
Back to top Go down
ExPirate
Linkshell Pirate.
Linkshell Pirate.

PostSubject: Re: Dreamlands Donation   Dreamlands Donation EmptyWed Jun 25, 2008 11:09 am

Wouldnt want you giving that coin to fund a run that might screw up and if it did help fund most of a run (100 coin not selling for a mill anymore) what would you want for it? If we did give you priority on a drop because of it, it would open the flood gates for everone.

So i'd say no go have fun with the gilz ^^ (meh wish i had the gilz ; Wink
Back to top Go down
Wingedangel
Linkshell Queen.
Linkshell Queen.
Wingedangel

PostSubject: Re: Dreamlands Donation   Dreamlands Donation EmptyWed Jun 25, 2008 2:17 pm

Enjoy itttt \o/
and after the schedule I do plan to add in a dyna qufim or valk..just gotta read up on it a little :p
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/angelplaygurl

PostSubject: Re: Dreamlands Donation   Dreamlands Donation EmptyWed Jun 25, 2008 2:48 pm

well, i wasnt really looking for anything in return. my old dyna shell used to fund runs with little amounts of coins dropped (like dreamlands or xarca) with donations, to keep those with little gil involved - so i just wanted to propose it.

although i didnt expect that reaction, i think u might be right regarding the (unintended) effects this decision could have...
... so for the sake of harmony! flower

Bo

would be great to do either valkurm or qufim in the near future bounce
Back to top Go down
Wingedangel
Linkshell Queen.
Linkshell Queen.
Wingedangel

PostSubject: Re: Dreamlands Donation   Dreamlands Donation EmptyWed Jun 25, 2008 3:04 pm

Its nice of you to offer :P really is~
and i know you prob just wanna do more dreamlands but I just really wanna get this schedule over with and then i can start adding more =)
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/angelplaygurl
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dreamlands Donation   Dreamlands Donation Empty

Back to top Go down

Dreamlands Donation
Page 1 of 1