Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCtrlAltEliteSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Leaving the shell

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Leaving the shell Empty
PostSubject: Leaving the shell   Leaving the shell EmptySun Oct 26, 2008 12:58 am

I’ve had enough of this LS and the way it treats its members I wish I could’ve been there when Charizma got chewed out for tagging statues when there are plenty other THFs melee’ing because we all know we need all the TH we can get to get drops now right? *looks at drop list* oh wait no we don’t.

Also you need to stop giving your friends sack status like it’s your most popular friends list on facebook. Having a sack member call out in LS what someone is doing wrong is not how you make a suggestion and to top it off she was on LOLDRG melee’ing in relic way to be a hypocrite you and Phaze were born for each other.

For the finale saying that he is getting THF hands and leaving is what? Trying to guilt him into staying? Making him look bad? last I checked he got THF hands over a month ago and still stayed unlike our first TH4 who went from being full time THF and puller to being a WHM and then to not showing up at all and nobody even cared.

I’m done Good Luck with Dynamis.
Back to top Go down
Fyre/Wingy
Linkshell King.
Linkshell King.
Fyre/Wingy

Leaving the shell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving the shell   Leaving the shell EmptySun Oct 26, 2008 1:07 am

So how do we treat the members? by asking them to shoot other mobs instead of JUST statues? ohnoes we're so evil

I think you'll find I was the one who told Tifa to sort Charizma as I was full of cold and couldnt be bothered, she didnt even say anything nastily so wtf are u going on about?

and as Fyre replied to Charizma thats what it looks like to us because No-one did anything wrong to him <_<

We dont need members like this in our shell tbh so good ridance
~Wingy

Last edited by Fyre/Wingy on Sun Oct 26, 2008 3:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fyre/Wingy
Linkshell King.
Linkshell King.
Fyre/Wingy

Leaving the shell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving the shell   Leaving the shell EmptySun Oct 26, 2008 1:25 am

It must be chilly way up there on your pedestal. Why don't you take a step down and have a look at things rationally? Because, from where we're sitting you're both looking for a way to escape the linkshell and justify getting icelands af shortly before doing so. As you were not at the run, you have no right to comment about anything that happened within the run. So you might want to actually edit that before you make yourself look like even more of an ass. The way I look at things is that if it was a major problem then we wouldn't have succeeded as well as we have. If it has been so much of a problem for you since you joined, why havn't you left yet? May I guess it's because you didn't have your drg helm?

As for the sacks, I think you'll find that's none of your business. But as you so correctly pointed out that we have given sacks to friends of ours, I'm sure if you think about it you'll figure out why that is. We want people who we can trust to be leading our linkshell. Is it just bitter jealousy you didn't get picked, or the fact that you dislike the sacks we picked? Whatever it is I'm 100% sure you wont admit it because as mentioned at the start, you're high up on your pedestal and too busy making us look like the bad guys.

I'll let Tifa and Phaze comment on the bit about them, but you may want to think about what you said a bit more. Although the way I see is that you're a bit of a hypocrite by skilling up in dynamis before now. I'm sure that's the same, right?

As for the TH4 comment, I had no intention of repearled or even allowing Charizma 1% chance of rejoining the shell after he sent me a PM telling me so. If someone wants to leave, then feel free. But at least say the reason not some stories about how we're the bad guys. I do like your comment about getting full AF over a month ago and then leaving. By this logic I should never turn up to any cities, or even beauc because I need no AF from there? Nothing would get done if we all had that attitude. I have been turning up to cities not because I need gil, but to help the linkshell out. But I'm sure I shouldn't do this anymore.

As for Evynd, he never turned up on whm. He was NEVER online during runs. He was working lots and relaxing at weekends, he turned up as and when he could. Should be give up his job and play FF religiously? Of course we cared, but we don't share ALL information with ALL of our members. There are some things you just don't need to know. Although it was said in linkshell numerous times if you'll care to remember.

So, if you care to think about what you're posting when you slate us, and what we've done for both you and Charizma. You might feel like a bit of an idiot. Your attitude has always been negative towards us ever since the start and we've tried to listen to suggestions and ideas you may have, but the way you forwarded yourself was always below par. I think we're better off without you, I'm sorry to say.

To be honest, you're lucky you got such a reply from me with such a laughable post.

Fyre.
Back to top Go down
blackninja
Linkshell Pet.

Leaving the shell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving the shell   Leaving the shell EmptySun Oct 26, 2008 2:18 am

DUN DUN DUN -DRAMA-
Back to top Go down
http://www.4chan.org

Leaving the shell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving the shell   Leaving the shell EmptySun Oct 26, 2008 2:19 am

You should all just shut up, lay back and watch this great thing, and then move on with your lives! What a Face
Back to top Go down
Fyre/Wingy
Linkshell King.
Linkshell King.
Fyre/Wingy

Leaving the shell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving the shell   Leaving the shell EmptySun Oct 26, 2008 2:25 am

Gavion. How can I be calm when it turns me on so much?

You don't ever think, do you? Sad

WHY HAVE YOU BROKEN MY HEART SO AND LEFT US? Sad((((((

Also, that galka is JP and is pretty cool, he's our fren. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Leaving the shell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving the shell   Leaving the shell EmptySun Oct 26, 2008 2:31 am

He seemed disgusted by me! =(

Well, been away since wed. and cant say I miss it TOO much.. Could never be better than you anyway, which I realized that day and quit.. :P
Back to top Go down
Nemy
Linkshell Jester.
Linkshell Jester.

Leaving the shell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving the shell   Leaving the shell EmptySun Oct 26, 2008 4:13 am

All members are treated the same as the next, No one is favoured above the next. The shell has been going for over a year now and i have been a leader for most of that aswell. If a member is having trouble in the shell or in RL we all do our best to help them if we can unfortunatly we can't help members with problems inside the LS after they leave. At no point was this problem brought to our attention otherwise im sure something would have been done. Fyre pointed out about leaving after THF hands were obtain and to most it might seem that way to.

All leaders have different approachs towards fixing problems. Tifa made a valid point on LS not to cause arguments but to solve a problem that i also noticed. Everyone else is running around working with the /assists but why shouldnt Charizma? Statues do not last long enough and are normally down before orcs, quads etc so why should he stand there until next pull while everyone else is working hard to kill mobs? Also when asked on Ls why didnt he point out what he was trying to achieve by doing this? You say look at the drops but i dont see many 100s on those list so it doesnt seem to be working, right?

If Charizma is unhappy in the LS and wants to leave thats fine but for it not to be mentioned until today after he leaves is something we can't fix now and i hope if any other members are having any problems they can come to to a leader or bring it up on forums so we can work together to fix them before they get to this stage.

As for the dig about leader's being friends, there was an open application posted on forums to the whole LS a while ago. What stopped you from applying? Leaders in the LS atm applied and have worked hard to keep this shell going, inputting ways to improve runs and fairness towards everyone.

You might not like how things are run but there is no need to attack a LS that has helped both you and charizma obtain everything you wanted from dynamis at this point in ffxi.
Back to top Go down
Phaze
Linkshell Numberwang.
Linkshell Numberwang.
Phaze

Leaving the shell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving the shell   Leaving the shell EmptySun Oct 26, 2008 1:47 pm

Koryuu wrote:
Also you need to stop giving your friends sack status like it’s your most popular friends list on facebook. Having a sack member call out in LS what someone is doing wrong is not how you make a suggestion and to top it off she was on LOLDRG melee’ing in relic way to be a hypocrite you and Phaze were born for each other.

"melee’ing in relic"? Think you'll find thats a movement speed/town gear set to take off the two bits of dusk. Dusk is rather important to making a haste set without homam afterall.

Say anything you want about me too. Most people know me well enough to know whats true and whats not. But tbh, I seriously have no idea why you're such an arse about everything anymore. I remember we used to be friends back in the day then things just changed... x.x

But yea, live and learn. GL with whatever you do with your life.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/thatmeleewhitemage

Leaving the shell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving the shell   Leaving the shell EmptySun Oct 26, 2008 4:21 pm

Yes, me and Phaze were born for each other and very happy about it; thanks for pointing it out. Very Happy

FYI, I melee in a haste set... something you don't really know about seeing as you are the one who melees in Relic Hands. I change to Relic hands/feet and put Crimson legs on to run around in, as running from one camp to another in Dusk ain't all that smart, see?

All I can see in your post is extreme hatred and jealousy... Phaze and I know you have a problem with us; you have been out to get us for a long time now... and to be honest I couldn't really care less. I never have risen to it, and I'm not about to now. Well, apart from when I pointed out that you were using Dynamis as a skill-up session for your Stave and Sword. You really don't have a leg to stand on when trying to call others out here Kor.

Oh, I was chosen to be a sackholder as I have no problem with pointing out to people when I or others think they are not doing something right. I have been with the shell pretty much since they started and we have put a lot of effort into helping things run as they do.

I was asked by Wingy to point out to Charizma that he should really have been tagging mobs as well as just statues as she wasn't feeling well and really didn't want to deal with the drama that would most likely ensue.

This is what was said in LS:
Leaving the shell Chariz11
I really don't think that was me being nasty in any way now, was it? We sat and watched Char for a few pulls and noticed that he was RAing statues and then just standing around, when he could have been tagging normal mobs as well.

Long story short: Cya, good luck with your life.
Back to top Go down
Fyre/Wingy
Linkshell King.
Linkshell King.
Fyre/Wingy

Leaving the shell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving the shell   Leaving the shell EmptySun Oct 26, 2008 4:35 pm

hell ya Spoony!
Back to top Go down

Leaving the shell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving the shell   Leaving the shell EmptySun Oct 26, 2008 4:45 pm

:P Maybe I should have blanked that bit out.
Back to top Go down

Leaving the shell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving the shell   Leaving the shell EmptyMon Oct 27, 2008 1:38 am

Best part of the SS!

And Gavion... All I have to say is...

No

My non-ffxi playing housemates just saw that and I think they're scarred for life.
Back to top Go down

Leaving the shell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving the shell   Leaving the shell EmptyMon Oct 27, 2008 10:18 am

Arduinna wrote:
Best part of the SS!

And Gavion... All I have to say is...

No

My non-ffxi playing housemates just saw that and I think they're scarred for life.

pfft.. you'll seem them doing my dance in a day or two..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Leaving the shell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving the shell   Leaving the shell Empty

Back to top Go down

Leaving the shell
Page 1 of 1