Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCtrlAltEliteSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Concerning Mr. Speltz's absence;

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
JSpeltz

JSpeltz

Concerning Mr. Speltz's absence; Empty
PostSubject: Concerning Mr. Speltz's absence;   Concerning Mr. Speltz's absence; EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 8:14 pm

Hey guys, been talking to Nemy for the last couple of months telling him I'd be back pretty much every month; haven't held true on that word because of things coming up in RL, but I still AM coming back (been checking the forums consistantly on your progress; grats on Tav, btw) and I plan on running with you guys again. I just don't like to disappear and not say anything, so I'd figure I'd let you guys know. This month I will honestly try to make a concrete effort to be back ( in March), but just not sure at the moment.

Thanks for not booting my ass to the curve thus far. Luv u guys <3

Sincerely, honestly, truly,

J M Speltz
Back to top Go down
Fyre/Wingy
Linkshell King.
Linkshell King.
Fyre/Wingy

PostSubject: Re: Concerning Mr. Speltz's absence;   Concerning Mr. Speltz's absence; EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 7:09 pm

ur missing all the sch af D:!
Back to top Go down
JSpeltz

JSpeltz

PostSubject: Re: Concerning Mr. Speltz's absence;   Concerning Mr. Speltz's absence; EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 12:58 am

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh I know!!!! It's dropping like candy and I'm not there to fill my fatass diabetic needs / desires!
Back to top Go down
Phaze
Linkshell Numberwang.
Linkshell Numberwang.
Phaze

PostSubject: Re: Concerning Mr. Speltz's absence;   Concerning Mr. Speltz's absence; EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 11:15 am

Its alright, we can weep together. Still wanna cockdrop Fyre on getting that Wyrm Mail. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/thatmeleewhitemage
JSpeltz

JSpeltz

PostSubject: Re: Concerning Mr. Speltz's absence;   Concerning Mr. Speltz's absence; EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 6:39 pm

What's this??? Wyrm attire actually being sought after??! Impossible. But anyway, just got my controller for FFXI (got rid of my previous one, cant play w/ that dang mouse) and reactivated my account, so I should be able to attend Tuesday; can't Saturday b/c of previous plans. But ya , super excited to get back into teh fray (~^0^)~
Back to top Go down
Fyre/Wingy
Linkshell King.
Linkshell King.
Fyre/Wingy

PostSubject: Re: Concerning Mr. Speltz's absence;   Concerning Mr. Speltz's absence; EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 8:43 pm

SPPPPEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLTTTTTTTTTTTZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

We need another whm Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Concerning Mr. Speltz's absence;   Concerning Mr. Speltz's absence; Empty

Back to top Go down

Concerning Mr. Speltz's absence;
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Public Board :: General Chat-
Jump to: