Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCtrlAltEliteSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dynamis Calendar

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Dynamis Calendar Empty
PostSubject: Dynamis Calendar   Dynamis Calendar EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 12:20 pm

http://www.ffxi-dynamis.de/index.php?section=calendar -> Please check and USE it.
You stole our last Dynamis. Thanks and see you again =).
Back to top Go down
Fyre/Wingy
Linkshell King.
Linkshell King.
Fyre/Wingy

Dynamis Calendar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dynamis Calendar   Dynamis Calendar EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 12:48 pm

I spoke to you in game about this, was there any real reason to post on our forums too?
Back to top Go down

Dynamis Calendar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dynamis Calendar   Dynamis Calendar EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 2:24 pm

Nope, you didn't speak to me, because you don't even know who I am.
I don't want to flame, if you came to an agreement forget my post. Just keep in mind that 35+ people aren't happy about your behavior ^^.
Bye.
Back to top Go down
Fyre/Wingy
Linkshell King.
Linkshell King.
Fyre/Wingy

Dynamis Calendar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dynamis Calendar   Dynamis Calendar EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 4:27 pm

If you're not willing to tell me who you are, I'm not willing to take you seriously. You know how to contact us if you want to talk about this without being childish.
Back to top Go down
Fyre/Wingy
Linkshell King.
Linkshell King.
Fyre/Wingy

Dynamis Calendar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dynamis Calendar   Dynamis Calendar EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 5:31 pm

Whats the point in using a calendar if every linkshell doesnt use it ? we keep having our zones stolen. I don't care if 35 people aren't happy with my "behaviour" because that calendar isnt ffxi related no-one has to use it just like the LS who keep taking our zones don't
Back to top Go down

Dynamis Calendar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dynamis Calendar   Dynamis Calendar EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 6:14 pm

A lot of european LS are using it, why don't you want to use it? And you are saying that I'm childish, lol.
It isn't ffxi-related and not every ls use it, but it can help A LOT. If you used it our whole LS had not to delay the run for 30 minutes and move 30 people from one zone to another. That's not so nice ^^.
And well, it doesn't matter who I am. I can be anyone, it doesn't change what I am saying neither your selfish behaviour.
Back to top Go down
Fyre/Wingy
Linkshell King.
Linkshell King.
Fyre/Wingy

Dynamis Calendar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dynamis Calendar   Dynamis Calendar EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 6:35 pm

Look at the linkshell list, my linkshell IS listed there, this was a one off. Why should we use it when the zones WE book get taken? yeah it was a bit selfish but my linkshell hasnt been able to do xarc the past 5 weeks, tell me how thats fair?
Back to top Go down

Dynamis Calendar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dynamis Calendar   Dynamis Calendar EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 7:05 pm

Why do you get OUR ZONE when another ls not listed there gets yours? At the end you steal the zone from another LS listed there.
So... you knew that we would do Xarcabard that day and you did it anyway O_O. That's so LOL. I didn't know that.
And I DON'T REALLY BELIEVE that you couldn't do it another day. It can happen 1, 2, 3 times...but you don't get your dyna stolen 10 times.
Well, sort of lamer...Congratulations Wink.
Didn't expect this from you, really. I was a little unsure about posting this topic, but now I think that I could write something MUCH WORSER.
Hope to not see you again =).
Back to top Go down
Fyre/Wingy
Linkshell King.
Linkshell King.
Fyre/Wingy

Dynamis Calendar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dynamis Calendar   Dynamis Calendar EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 7:08 pm

I don't expect childish posts from people when we already talked to someone yesterday lol. Worser also isn't a word. At the end of the day its a game, If i want a zone and nobodies taken it, I'm allowed to. cry moar.
Back to top Go down

Dynamis Calendar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dynamis Calendar   Dynamis Calendar EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 7:43 pm

Lol @ you talking about my english. THIS is childish. I know you, but I didn't think that you were so...oh well, it's better that I don't end this sentence, you can speak English better than me and find an appropriate adjective Wink.
And yeah, I cry for this poor members who have a leader like you.

I know that you could take the zone because it was free, but now I'm talking about another thing. Respect, common sense, have you ever heard about these words? Or can you only joke about other's English?

That's all, I think it's clear what kind of person are you. Bye.
Back to top Go down
Fyre/Wingy
Linkshell King.
Linkshell King.
Fyre/Wingy

Dynamis Calendar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dynamis Calendar   Dynamis Calendar EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 7:55 pm

THIS is Childish yes, and you started it saying you dont want to flame when u posted in the first place lol. You don't know me so don't say "poor members who have a leader like you" until you do, thanks. I actually didn't look at the calendar to see what was free yesterday (I missed that in your last post) because i thought whats the point if our zones keep getting taken that i book? I'm sure you can see my point. I also missed your point about "And I DON'T REALLY BELIEVE that you couldn't do it another day. It can happen 1, 2, 3 times...but you don't get your dyna stolen 10 times."

This is true, you can ask any of my members.

Okay let me ask something else aswell, If i go book Xarc every saturday for the next year I'm allowed it every saturday? ;>
Back to top Go down
Kaedetsuka

Kaedetsuka

Dynamis Calendar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dynamis Calendar   Dynamis Calendar EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 8:21 pm

well well
we didn do xarc for some month, so ?
what is your ls ? what time you plan your dyna ? huh
MariaDeFilipi wrote:
I think it's clear what kind of person are you. Bye
Atacking our leader is attacking all members , now if you can't tell us all details we can't believe what u saying , we didn stole any dyna we are fair with others using /random with one of leaders to see who entering, did you was in xarc ?
NO stop flaming or talking no sense >.>

Last edited by King on Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fastfingerjoe

Fastfingerjoe

Dynamis Calendar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dynamis Calendar   Dynamis Calendar EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 8:23 pm

MariaDeFilippi wrote:
Lol @ you talking about my english. THIS is childish. I know you, but I didn't think that you were so...oh well, it's better that I don't end this sentence, you can speak English better than me and find an appropriate adjective Wink.
And yeah, I cry for this poor members who have a leader like you.

I know that you could take the zone because it was free, but now I'm talking about another thing. Respect, common sense, have you ever heard about these words? Or can you only joke about other's English?

That's all, I think it's clear what kind of person are you. Bye.

who the fuck do you think you are? a little faggot who thought "hei, today i am going to try to flame a respected ls"? gtfo our forums if you are too afraid to even make an account with your ingame name. get yourself some balls and come back before you go on with flaming and telling our leaders that their members are poor. i dont know you but i can tell you that you are the one who should be ashamed to post such bullshit. if you are talking about respect, learn what it really means. if you would know what respect means you wouldnt come here and start flaming our leaders who are well respected throughout our ls and many others.
Back to top Go down

Dynamis Calendar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dynamis Calendar   Dynamis Calendar EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 8:40 pm

Well, I think you know who are the leaders of the other ls. Why couldn't you send a tell and discuss instead of being so arrogant and "steal"? You knew that we wanted to do dyna Xarca and you decided to do it anyway, without saying anything to our leaders.
I didn't want to create a flame because I didn't know the facts.

Anyway, shit happened, I said all I had to say. Hope that it doesn't happen anymore.

Edit: lol @ the post of fastfingerjoe.
@King: read the whole topic. The details are here.
Back to top Go down
Fyre/Wingy
Linkshell King.
Linkshell King.
Fyre/Wingy

Dynamis Calendar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dynamis Calendar   Dynamis Calendar EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 8:45 pm

Read above, no i didn't know u wanted to do xarc because i didnt check lol. So no i didnt "steal" get your facts straight
Back to top Go down
Fyre/Wingy
Linkshell King.
Linkshell King.
Fyre/Wingy

Dynamis Calendar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dynamis Calendar   Dynamis Calendar EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 8:54 pm

(Just so you know, this account is both Fyre and Winged.)

We've never stolen your zones before so you're making a huge fuss over a one time thing. A newer linkshell has been taking xarc every run and I don't think it's fair we have to sit out week in, week out. Sorry this affected you but it's a huge backlash from another shell taking our zones. If you can't handle being jacked once you might as well pack your linkshell in now, as we didn't have any intention of doing it, it was an accident. If you decide to cry more over this we might think about doing it again, because quite frankly you're being pathetic.

We've asked the earlier shell to use the calender, but they refuse. Why should we abide to it too? If you need to look at people to blame, flame their public forum and make yourself look like an idiot there.

If you seriously feel the need to continue posting on our forum, feel free. It wont get you anywhere.
Back to top Go down
Kaedetsuka

Kaedetsuka

Dynamis Calendar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dynamis Calendar   Dynamis Calendar EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 9:06 pm

oh fuck it really kick her/him then lock this topic or delete , that starting annoying :<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dynamis Calendar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dynamis Calendar   Dynamis Calendar Empty

Back to top Go down

Dynamis Calendar
Page 1 of 1