Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCtrlAltEliteSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

help us out by voting pls!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ghil

Ghil

help us out by voting pls! Empty
PostSubject: help us out by voting pls!   help us out by voting pls! EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 1:26 pm

Hey guys! could you maybe help my gf out to win by clicking this link >> http://www.baby-g.eu/de/model/vote/405/ and vote for her?? we need around 180+ counts to win! Its a model contest from casio where she want to try to win the photo shooting... but i want the cam she can win ^^'' it would be nice if some of you guys could vote, if possible everyday till next week sunday, for her. Everyone who votes gets a cookie from me!!!!!!!! oh btw for those who cant read german... you just have to click the grey star at the bottom! It turns grey again every day so you can vote once per day! Thx to everyone! See u tomorrow at dyna ^^/
Back to top Go down
ExPirate
Linkshell Pirate.
Linkshell Pirate.

PostSubject: Re: help us out by voting pls!   help us out by voting pls! EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 4:24 pm

The star has "Vote" under it =p what about the bit that comes up next do we need to tick one of the boxes as I have no idea what they are on about.
Back to top Go down
hyunkyl
Forum whore.

PostSubject: Re: help us out by voting pls!   help us out by voting pls! EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 4:47 pm

you have a nice GF Ghil, you're even a lootwhore in RL XD
Back to top Go down
Ghil

Ghil

PostSubject: Re: help us out by voting pls!   help us out by voting pls! EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 7:04 pm

dont care about the stuff where you can sign things in... its just if you want to join the raffle for a cam etcetc just hit the star and everything is cool =3 i know that my gf is nice ;D thats why its mine lols
Back to top Go down
Keade

PostSubject: Re: help us out by voting pls!   help us out by voting pls! EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 7:17 pm

voted \o
Back to top Go down
Ghil

Ghil

PostSubject: Re: help us out by voting pls!   help us out by voting pls! EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 9:34 pm

the top bitch of this week is at 706 counts! we got to break this till sunday lols... if not next week counts starts at 0 again and we will have to spam votes everyday till the sunday after!!!
Back to top Go down
Fay

Fay

PostSubject: Re: help us out by voting pls!   help us out by voting pls! EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 7:16 pm

Voted
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: help us out by voting pls!   help us out by voting pls! Empty

Back to top Go down

help us out by voting pls!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Public Board :: General Chat-
Jump to: