Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCtrlAltEliteSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MGS4

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ExPirate
Linkshell Pirate.
Linkshell Pirate.

MGS4 Empty
PostSubject: MGS4   MGS4 EmptyFri Jun 13, 2008 11:07 am

Well I finished the game yesterday (got it on Wednesday) took around 23hrs35mins to finish.

I have mixed opinions about the game =/ on one side im very disappointed in the lack of game play if the play time did equal when i'd moved an done something it'd probeley have been half of that if not more.

On the other side I like a good story and this game is more or less a film with you moving snake from point A to B for X amount of time then spent watching cs's....still unsure how a feel about the game since it was pushed back for so long and then to get it to find out its CS R US.

I give the game a pirate 7/10

5 for story, 1 for the times you did play and 1 for the nostalgia/jokes to do with the other MGS. (not gona say anything about graphics it's an mgs game + on ps3 so you know its all shinny)
Back to top Go down
Hyan

MGS4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MGS4   MGS4 EmptySat Jun 14, 2008 4:29 pm

I'm on act 2 atm, its great but one thing that annoys me is the warzone theme, I don't really like it so far, it seems hard to sneak past enemies like that. There's so many weapons though it's awesome
Back to top Go down
Wolffsrain

Wolffsrain

MGS4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MGS4   MGS4 EmptyTue Jun 17, 2008 4:44 pm

I have just met the arms-launderer guy and his pet monkey named Spoony. So far I love the game. I've always been a MGS-head and the fact that they implemented extra options during the CS's it's awesome. I just haven't had enough time to play it due to Devil May Cry 4 and Dynasty Warriors: Gundam >.<
Back to top Go down
https://cae1.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

MGS4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MGS4   MGS4 Empty

Back to top Go down

MGS4
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Public Board :: General Chat-
Jump to: