Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCtrlAltEliteSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Any1 know of a LS that dose CoP often?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Any1 know of a LS that dose CoP often? Empty
PostSubject: Any1 know of a LS that dose CoP often?   Any1 know of a LS that dose CoP often? EmptySun Sep 28, 2008 5:20 pm

Wana jump up to chapter 8 as soon as possible for other Dyna areas and such. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Fyre/Wingy
Linkshell King.
Linkshell King.
Fyre/Wingy

PostSubject: Re: Any1 know of a LS that dose CoP often?   Any1 know of a LS that dose CoP often? EmptySun Sep 28, 2008 9:26 pm

CoP Dynas are 3-5 plus.
Back to top Go down
Glympse

PostSubject: Re: Any1 know of a LS that dose CoP often?   Any1 know of a LS that dose CoP often? EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 3:06 am

Though having sea access is always a plus, it's very pretty there. Yeah that's all about I can think of, other than amazing torques that you'lll spean yewars getting... but hey what's this game if you don't have the patience to wait an eternity
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Any1 know of a LS that dose CoP often?   Any1 know of a LS that dose CoP often? EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 4:54 am

I know dynas cop is 3-5 a darkness named but im trying to get to chapter 8 for full acess of all areas. Plus i want my Snow Gorget for Gekko and Rana :P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any1 know of a LS that dose CoP often?   Any1 know of a LS that dose CoP often? Empty

Back to top Go down

Any1 know of a LS that dose CoP often?
Page 1 of 1